Gamestop Accounts With Rewards
Extra points (Only works if account has pro, 99% of 50k+ points account will be pro):
1) Get your account and call the help 1-800 number and ask to transfer points to your own account
2) Give them both numbers/names for each account, during this time, it is key to be super friendly and thankful, even make up a story
for why you need a transfer, "birthday gift.... old email.." change it up, don't say the same old stuff.
3) While he trasfers, make sure to mention that you would like to convert the pro pass into 15k points, if you buttered up the rep enough,
they should happily give it to you.
4) By know, you should have talked to the caller for awhile, and depending on how it goes, have had multiple reps just "round up" my account by
several thousand points.
Free Gamestop giftcard with points:
1) First of, only recommend trying to do this once per account, but you first want to choose any giftcard between 5-20 (no more than that
2) For this example, lets say you choose a $20 steam GC, go to the rewards center page and buy a $15 **ONLINE ONLY** credit, $3, and then $1 one.
3) Sometimes, you will get a error message saying that the reward isn't there, try refreshing, turn vpn on, or clear cookies, one of these shoudld work
4) Now just go ahead and pull the GC in your cart and add all the certificates as promo codes, your total will be $1, go ahead and buy it.
5) Now quicky check your email, get code (ignore things about downloading, its just a key) and redeem on your account
6) Call back and tell them you were trying to buy a **VIRTUAL** steam(or what ever) giftcard with points but it wouldn't work, in theory they
should explain to you how points can't be used on virtual items and then you need to ask for a refund for those points so you can
spend them in person, he should refund your points and your all sets
So this is how you get extra free points and then a free $20 giftcard
States Available (of United States)
6 Hours from Purchase